AVALON CARE CENTER-HONOLULU is Oahu’s most recently renovated skilled nursing facility. When you walk into Avalon Honolulu you become a part of our ohana, a community whose principles are founded on a reverence for life and the sacred individuality of every person we serve. Our goal is to make sure each patient has the best rehab stay possible because we care about each and every individual entrusted to our care.
Specializing in short-term rehabilitation and post-acute care, our team utilizes industry-leading practices to help patients return home more quickly. We are committed to creating and maintaining a high standard of living while serving with courtesy and compassion.
Our nursing and therapy teams will work hand-in-hand with your physician to coordinate your care and help make sure your transition home is as safe and smooth as possible! Along the way, our heart for healing embodies the Aloha Spirit of the islands.
Committed To Quality
Avalon Care Center – Honolulu offers more than just 24-hour nursing care, we cater to both the physical and emotional health of our residents and patients. Our care teams work together to create personalized treatment plans to help patients through their care journey. We strive to provide industry-leading outcomes through coordination of all aspects of your care.
Points of Excellence
- • CENTRALIZED ADMISSIONS for our Oahu facilities with one number access.
- • AVALON ON SITE THERAPY STAFF to provide physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- • MEDICAL STAFF COVERAGE includes Geriatricians and Nurse Practitioners from Kaiser, Straub and University of Hawaii.
- • SPECIALTY MEDICATION SYSTEMS which provide medication storage on site for our patients.
- • AVALON TRANSPORTATION NETWORK to pick up patients from our Acute Care partners.
- • ADVANCED CLINICAL MEDICAL RECORDS SYSTEMS which provides real time updates to medical records. Advanced wound care rounds which provides advanced documentation of wound prevalence and care, and our Third Eye allows physicians to monitor patient conditions off site via the secure intranet.
- • STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS with partners that allow us to admit patients rapidly.
- • IN HOUSE AMENITIES FOR POST-ACUTE PATIENTS may include television with Direct TV/Cable, Wi-Fi, and in room phones.
1930 Kamehameha IV Rd | Honolulu, HI 96819
Phone: 808-847-4834 | Fax: 808-848-8020